How it Works:
- On every Tuesday in August (there’s 5, folks!), grab your bike and a friend or 6.
- Pedal to a participating PFM venue. Full list HERE and map below.
- “Check in” at the venue and tag “Norte”. For every tag, Kayak, Bike & Brew will donate $1 to our youth programs.
- Order yourself the craft PFM beverage and enjoy. $1 from each PFM bev goes into a single fund that gets evenly distributed among the 12 local nonprofits. Awesome, right?!
- Hop back on your bicycle and repeat steps 2,3 and 4 at another participating venue.
- Pedal home with your friends. Make sure to give a ding and wave as you ride.
- Do it again the following Tuesday. And every Tuesday in August.
- Give yourself a pat on the back for going by bicycle, supporting local charities and being awesome.
For those without a bicycle, the generous people at Kayak, Bike & Brew are offering a special 4 hour rental from 5-9p for just $10 on the Tuesdays in August.
21+ obviously. Sorry, kids.
Slow roll kickoff event on Tuesday, August 1st at 6p starting from the Create TC Lounge (formally InsideOut Gallery). Details HERE.
Learn more about how PFM is creating macro-community change through micro-scale donations HERE.
Learn more about Kayak, Bike & Brew HERE.